Metal shrapnel is a common metal stamping part, which will be applied in many industries. Because of its wide application, simple production and high production efficiency, there are many manufacturers of hardware shrapnel. However, before the products leave the factory, they need to do a good job in processing and inspection. What is the inspection standard? Let's have a look.
1. Scratch: the surface of the metal elastic piece shall be smooth without scratch. In addition, in order to avoid scratching the product surface during packaging and transportation, packaging and transportation must be carried out in accordance with formal requirements. During handling, avoid violent collision.
2. Uneven blanking: in the process of processing, if the positioning is not stable due to technological reasons, the edge of the product is cut irregularly. If the edge of the product is not discarded, it is a defective product and should be removed.
3. Phi Feng: the edge of qualified metal elastic piece shall be flat and free of burrs. However, sometimes during cutting or stamping, there may be residual sharp edges due to improper process control.
4. Concavo convex mark: if there is abnormal protrusion or depression on the surface of the hardware elastic piece, it also needs to be selected.
5. Deformation: when processing metal shrapnel, due to improper adjustment of the equipment, the processed product will be deformed. In addition, due to the internal stress of the material, the product surface will also be deformed. Deformed hardware shrapnel affects use. Pay attention to whether the product is deformed during inspection.
6. Scrap: after cutting and stamping, the metal shrapnel is not handled carefully enough, resulting in metal fragments sticking inside.
7. Stain: the surface of qualified metal elastic piece shall be clean and free of stain. If there are stains, it needs to be treated again until the product surface is clean and free of stains.